Sonia Assembly Possibility
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia assembly possibility picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia assembly possibility is also can be found with sonea energy converter or jihoon kim and da-woon chung as well as boyeon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco design product, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia design detail, sonia sound energy converter, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia energy converter details. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Paola Verzola's Lea Chair & Bed Design
- Green Powered Wheelchair Design by South Korean Designers
- Peugeot BB1 Hybrid Car
- Studio in Connecticut Architecture Design by Fernlund + Logan Architects
- Mini Lomo Pinhole is More Tiny than Your Finger
- Rocking on the Beach Chairs Interior Seating by Joon&Jung
- Tuti Multi Function Customizable Furniture Design by Dominik Wimber
- Dish5 Modern Cooking Gadget for Young Professionals by Alexey Bykov