Sonia Assembly Possibility
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. In one year it could be compared to the same amount of energy generated by 8000tons of oil.
Created on July 22, 2010 02:51 AM, this sonia assembly possibility picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia assembly possibility is also can be found with boyeon kim or sonea energy converter and myung-suk kim as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia sound energy converter, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia eco design product, sonia energy converter details, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia design detail. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Physically Impaired All Mountain Wheelchair by Francisco Lupin
- Wall Mounted Curve Pet Bed by Akemi Tanaka
- Smart Towing and Storage Design - Tow-N-Stow by Arnie Wolfe
- Easy and Convenience Kettle Design - Tank Kettle by Product
- Basic Chair Minimalist Design by Maarten Scherpenisse
- Travelite Highly Mobile Lighting Device by Michelle Avelis
- Gabbiano Rocking Chair
- Walker Lamp Modern Fixture Design by Frank Neulichedl