Sonia Assembly Possibility
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia assembly possibility picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia assembly possibility is also can be found with sonea energy converter or boyeon kim and da-woon chung as well as myung-suk kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia energy converter concept design, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia sound energy converter, sonia eco design product, sonia design detail, sonia energy converter details. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- TRUE Illluminated Doorbell Design for Modern Houses by Spore
- Electrolux Personal Mini Kitchen for Small Living Space
- CubeWorks Fish Bone Extention Cord
- Creative Wooden Puzzle Floor for Kids Bedroom
- Ignotus Quality Tea Maker Design by Aleksey Belyalov
- Mercedes Bed Design for Mercedes Addict
- Multifunctional Office Seating and Paper Bin - Office Stool by
- Luca Nichetto Hook Box Bathroom Storage Space