Sonia Assembly Possibility
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. It’s made of Poly Carbonate elements, ABS, and other.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia assembly possibility picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia assembly possibility is also can be found with myung-suk kim or da-woon chung and jihoon kim as well as boyeon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia design detail, sonia energy converter details, sonia eco design product, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia sound energy converter, sonia eco friendly source of energy. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Kuhn Rikon Mortar & Pestle by Philipp Beyeler
- USB U-Tube i-Speaker for Contemporary Interior Spaces
- Designer Wall Paneling Interior Decor by Lamellux
- Super Display Gadget Design - J-Shape USB by Sokolova Ekateryna
- Lampost Lighting Array Design by Jaren Goh
- Volo Collection Minimalist Outdoor Lounge
- Bibliochaise Library Chair for Book Lovers
- Asami LED Lighted Changeable Color Sofa by Colico