Sonia Assembly Possibility
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. Multiplying it with 500 airplanes per day will yield 120MW total of energy.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia assembly possibility picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia assembly possibility is also can be found with myung-suk kim or jihoon kim and sonea energy converter as well as boyeon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia sound energy converter, sonia design detail, sonia eco design product, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia energy converter details, sonia eco friendly source of energy. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Isa Chair Contemporary Seating by N. Delfinetti & A. Scarpitta
- Illuminated Bike Lane - LightLane by Evan Gant & Alex
- Space Frames and Rapid Forms Exhibition by Lilah Fowler
- Cocoon Emergency Shelter Design by John Moriarty
- TOUCH Induction Cooktop by Hairy Mammoth
- Deepstone Sustainable House Design by Simon Winstanley Architects
- Bilu Teapot Design by Michael Weaker
- Ecological Children Activity and Education Center Design by 24H >