Sonia Assembly Possibility
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. As one airplane liftoff makes noise around 140dB, the amount of energy created with the SONEA would be about 240kW.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia assembly possibility picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia assembly possibility is also can be found with boyeon kim or jihoon kim and da-woon chung as well as myung-suk kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia energy converter details, sonia eco design product, sonia design detail, sonia sound energy converter. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Sofa Dress Design by Studio MAEZM
- Power Of Life Lamp Design by Victor Vetterlein
- Love Connection Mobile Phone Concept by Joongho Choi
- Modular Obelisk Stackable Chairs
- Lanterne Marine Vase Design by Barber Osgerby
- Bio-friendly Desktop Computer Concept - Froot by Paulina Carlos
- Tiki Ceiling Mounted Radiators from Ad-Hoc
- Modular Office Workstation Design - Workcentre by Hui-Chun Lai