Sonia Design Detail
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. In one year it could be compared to the same amount of energy generated by 8000tons of oil.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia design detail picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia design detail is also can be found with boyeon kim or jihoon kim and sonea energy converter as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia eco design product, sonia energy converter details, sonia assembly possibility, sonia sound energy converter. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Hangman Lighting Design by Ji-youn Kim
- Snowmobile with Racing Motorbike Handling Feature by Evangelos Gicas
- Electrolux MolÃ©culaire Food Printer Concept Design
- Ignotus Quality Tea Maker Design by Aleksey Belyalov
- Gator Hydroplane Concept Design by Johnson Drew
- Music Toucher Shoe Design for Dancing Girls with Hearing Disordered
- BMW Blue Dynamics Land Yacht by Stefan Radev
- In-Out Shower Wall Radiator from Vismaravetro