Sonia Design Detail
It converts 30 watts of power per decibel of sound it intercepts. It’s made of Poly Carbonate elements, ABS, and other.
Created on July 22, 2010 02:51 AM, this sonia design detail picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia design detail is also can be found with boyeon kim or sonea energy converter and jihoon kim as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia energy converter details, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia assembly possibility, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia sound energy converter, sonia eco design product. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Selfportrait Chair Design by Ka-Lai Chan
- Tuti Multi Function Customizable Furniture Design by Dominik Wimber
- Sustainable Shell-Wheeler House Private Residence by Johnston Architects
- Contemporary House Design in Madrid by A-cero
- Modified Liatorp Coffee Table with Train Set from IKEA Hackers
- Pottinger and Cole Hanger Chair
- Fashion Institute of Design in San Diego by Clive Wilkinson
- Oakland Modern House Design by Kanner Architects