Sonia Design Detail
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. It’s made of Poly Carbonate elements, ABS, and other.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia design detail picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia design detail is also can be found with boyeon kim or myung-suk kim and da-woon chung as well as jihoon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco design product, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia sound energy converter, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia assembly possibility, sonia energy converter details. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Private Office Workstation - Clipper CS-1 by Douglas Ball +
- Frenchknicker Milk Drop Bowl
- Wooden Blocks Build Kids Furniture by Michelle Kauffman
- The Reflection Chair by Vincent Lai
- Sustainable Bike Design that Can Recharge Personal Gadgets - EBIQ
- Transparent Furniture Collection Exhibition - The Invisibles by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Work and Rest Office Modular Furniture by Kim Yong Seong
- Aphelion Alarm Clock Design by Corey Harris