Sonia Design Detail
It converts 30 watts of power per decibel of sound it intercepts. Multiplying it with 500 airplanes per day will yield 120MW total of energy.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia design detail picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia design detail is also can be found with da-woon chung or jihoon kim and boyeon kim as well as myung-suk kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia sound energy converter, sonia assembly possibility, sonia eco design product, sonia energy converter details. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Linea Pura Kitchenware Range by Federico GonzÃ¡lez Bosque
- Umschreibung Circular Stair Art Installation in Munich
- Rubik Cube MP3 Player Design by Hee Yong
- Residence in Hozumidai by Matsunami Mitsutomo
- Day & Night Marks Glowing Materials
- Domino Table Design by SIDD
- Contemporary House Design in Sorrento, Queensland
- Precast House Design Architecture in Ireland by FKL Architects