Sonia Design Detail
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia design detail picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia design detail is also can be found with da-woon chung or jihoon kim and sonea energy converter as well as myung-suk kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia sound energy converter, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia energy converter details, sonia eco design product, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia assembly possibility. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Cardboard Record Personal Turntable by GGRP Sound
- Z House Minimalist Home Design by Eva Harlou
- Innovative Healthy Calendar - An Apple a Day Calendar by
- Gastar MiGrill is A Tabletop Gas Grill with Built-in Speakers
- Futuristic Bird Feeder Design by Andrew Lowe
- Do Hit Chair Do-It-Yourself Chair by Droog Design
- Burnham Pavilion Architecture Design by UN Studio
- Sweetcorn Pillow by Weng Jie