Sonia Design Detail
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. It converts 30 watts of power per decibel of sound it intercepts.
Created on July 21, 2010 19:51 PM, this sonia design detail picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia design detail is also can be found with myung-suk kim or jihoon kim and sonea energy converter as well as boyeon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia energy converter details, sonia eco design product, sonia assembly possibility, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia sound energy converter, sonia eco friendly source of energy. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Space Frames and Rapid Forms Exhibition by Lilah Fowler
- Chez Valentin Apartment Design by Combarel Marrec
- Waterfall Style Kitchen Sink Design - Sink Plate Washbasin Unit
- Slot Desk Organize Tangle of Wires and Cords by Jennifer
- Cardboard Interior Separator by Edward Cella Art+Architecture
- Samsung Freecycle Concept Design for Community Cycles
- Magnetic Vases
- LOTUS Gaibei Fancy Teacup by Woody Hsieh