Sonia Design Detail
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. As one airplane liftoff makes noise around 140dB, the amount of energy created with the SONEA would be about 240kW.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia design detail picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia design detail is also can be found with sonea energy converter or jihoon kim and boyeon kim as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco design product, sonia energy converter details, sonia sound energy converter, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia assembly possibility, sonia energy converter concept design. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Monaco Table: Sleek and Minimalist Dining Furniture
- Paola Verzola's Lea Chair & Bed Design
- Vineyard Wine Storage Shelving Design by Pack & Rack
- Bloom Lamp Design by Alienology
- Eye-Catching Rug and Matching Slippers - Tapistongs by Lise El
- Breathing Partition Stand Eco-design by Jinsun Park & Seonkeun Park
- Framed Vase with Polaroid Style Shape by Hwajin Jung
- Funny Eye Clock Design from Mike Mak