Sonia Design Detail
It’s made of Poly Carbonate elements, ABS, and other. Multiplying it with 500 airplanes per day will yield 120MW total of energy.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia design detail picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia design detail is also can be found with boyeon kim or sonea energy converter and myung-suk kim as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia sound energy converter, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia eco design product, sonia assembly possibility, sonia energy converter details. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Shrub Aluminium Tables Collection by Zhili Liu
- Dime Kitchen Workstation by Miles Hartwell & Matt Withington
- Public Bathroom Facility Architecture - Tokinokura Lavatories Shimodate by Shuichiro
- Ithaa Undersea Restaurant from Hilton Maldives Resort & Spa
- Brooklyn Blinds of Birch trees by Carrie Solomon
- Military Style Hand Grenade Oil Lamp
- Solar Powered Bionic Concept Car by Vlad Icobet
- Work Efficiently on Portable Systems with Free Mouse