Sonia Design Detail
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. In one year it could be compared to the same amount of energy generated by 8000tons of oil.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia design detail picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia design detail is also can be found with boyeon kim or myung-suk kim and da-woon chung as well as jihoon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco design product, sonia assembly possibility, sonia sound energy converter, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia energy converter details. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Electric Concept Car E-Wolf E1 Design
- Hybrid Electric Heater from General Electric
- Spiral Coffee Table Contemporary Designed by Ca Nova
- Tuti Multi Function Customizable Furniture Design by Dominik Wimber
- Mariposa Contemporary Seating Design by Kate Rider
- Copper Clad Architecture Design - Fujitsubo by Archivision Hirotani Studio
- Kudamemo Fruit Memo Pads Design
- Demat Computer Mouse by Edgar Ortiz