Sonia Energy Converter Concept Design
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. As one airplane liftoff makes noise around 140dB, the amount of energy created with the SONEA would be about 240kW.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter concept design picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter concept design is also can be found with jihoon kim or myung-suk kim and boyeon kim as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia design detail, sonia assembly possibility, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia eco design product, sonia energy converter details, sonia sound energy converter. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Sciocolà Seat by Adele Rotella
- Plum Stool Minimalist Chair Design by Alvaro Uribe
- TOUCH Induction Cooktop by Hairy Mammoth
- Bloom Lamp Design by Alienology
- Minimalist Sofabed Furniture Design by Harri Koskinen
- Casa Alvarez-Marshall Two Story House Design by Tidy Architects
- LED EcoBulb Partial Lighting Design by Seokjae Rhee
- Zilborrerstea Water Deck for Comfortable Sunbathing by Ithaka Design