Sonia Energy Converter Concept Design
It’s made of Poly Carbonate elements, ABS, and other. As one airplane liftoff makes noise around 140dB, the amount of energy created with the SONEA would be about 240kW.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter concept design picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter concept design is also can be found with da-woon chung or jihoon kim and myung-suk kim as well as sonea energy converter terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia sound energy converter, sonia eco design product, sonia design detail, sonia assembly possibility, sonia energy converter details, sonia eco friendly source of energy. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Side Chair by Minja Kolehmainen
- MagicBeans Flexible Hanger Design by Massimo Battaglia
- InfoWash Architecture for Katrina Aftermath by The Design Workshop
- Ripple PaperForms Contemporary Interior Wall Decorating from MIO
- Bridge School Architecture Design in Fujian by Li Xiaodong
- TomTom GPS with Official Star Wars Character Voices
- SunShade Laptop Protection Against the Sun
- Sony PSi Playstation Interactive Concept Design by Anh Nguyen