Sonia Energy Converter Concept Design
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. It’s made of Poly Carbonate elements, ABS, and other.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter concept design picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter concept design is also can be found with da-woon chung or boyeon kim and sonea energy converter as well as myung-suk kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia assembly possibility, sonia energy converter details, sonia design detail, sonia eco design product, sonia sound energy converter. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Green Living Kitchen Eco-Design from Whirlpool & Elmar
- LED Staircase Handrail Concept Design by Zoran Sunjic
- Stylish Apartment Design in Manhattan by Christopher Colman
- Masdar Sustainable City Design by LAVA
- Modern Architecture Design in Singapore - Marina Bay Sands by
- Multi-function All-in-one Phone Gadget by Dima Komissarov
- El Suedo Humeno Lounge Bar Interior by Ivan Cotado
- Celine Dion's Home in Jupiter Island, Florida