Sonia Energy Converter Concept Design
It’s made of Poly Carbonate elements, ABS, and other. Multiplying it with 500 airplanes per day will yield 120MW total of energy.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter concept design picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter concept design is also can be found with boyeon kim or sonea energy converter and jihoon kim as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia assembly possibility, sonia sound energy converter, sonia energy converter details, sonia design detail, sonia eco design product. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Aerial Capture by Matthew Clark
- Modern Architecture Design in Singapore - Marina Bay Sands by
- Taurus All-electric Segway by Erik Lanuza
- Dime Kitchen Workstation by Miles Hartwell & Matt Withington
- Slot Desk Organize Tangle of Wires and Cords by Jennifer
- Art Collection Tiles from Petra Antiqua
- Compact and Sustainable Cabin Design - Meditation Temple by Aaron
- Humpty Dumpty Speaker Design for Altec Lansing by Omar I.