Sonia Energy Converter Concept Design
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. Multiplying it with 500 airplanes per day will yield 120MW total of energy.
Created on July 22, 2010 02:51 AM, this sonia energy converter concept design picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter concept design is also can be found with sonea energy converter or jihoon kim and myung-suk kim as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia design detail, sonia assembly possibility, sonia sound energy converter, sonia energy converter details, sonia eco design product. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium Architecture for FIFA World Cup 2010
- Butl-R-Bot Futuristic Robotic Kitchen Assistant by Tim Leeding
- Fotel Modular Armchair to Rocking Chair Design by Peter Vardai
- Daylight Recreation Concept Design by Daniel Rybakken
- Phrena Lighting Design by Karl Zahn
- Home Theater from A Former Indoor Pool
- Eco-Friendly Plastic Bottle Chandelier Fixtures by Michelle Brand
- Soft-Carbon Bag Collection by Purisme