Sonia Energy Converter Concept Design
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. It’s made of Poly Carbonate elements, ABS, and other.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter concept design picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter concept design is also can be found with boyeon kim or jihoon kim and sonea energy converter as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia design detail, sonia assembly possibility, sonia eco design product, sonia sound energy converter, sonia energy converter details. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Waste Bin Minimalist Design by Grace Youngeun Lee
- The Reflection Chair by Vincent Lai
- Pop Bottle Innovative Water Filtering System by Bengt Brummer
- Hot-T Wand Water Heater by Minimal Inc
- B&B Italia Showroom in Tel-Aviv by Pitsou Kedem
- Art Collection Tiles from Petra Antiqua
- Hug Chair Practical Seating Concept by Cate & Nelson
- Loto Coffee Table with Built-in Storage Design from Com.p.ar