Sonia Energy Converter Concept Design
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. As one airplane liftoff makes noise around 140dB, the amount of energy created with the SONEA would be about 240kW.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter concept design picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter concept design is also can be found with jihoon kim or boyeon kim and sonea energy converter as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia assembly possibility, sonia design detail, sonia energy converter details, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia eco design product, sonia sound energy converter. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- TFL Bikeshare Network Concept by Gabriel Wartofsky
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium Architecture for FIFA World Cup 2010
- Lego Kitchen by Munchausen
- Future Modular Kitchen Concept - Living Kitchen by MichaÃ«l Harboun
- Turkish Sofas Oversized Sofa Sets by Laurameroni
- Contemporary House Design in Madrid by A-cero
- Power Of Life Lamp Design by Victor Vetterlein
- CoJoy Bicycle by Pengtao Yu