Sonia Energy Converter Concept Design
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. As one airplane liftoff makes noise around 140dB, the amount of energy created with the SONEA would be about 240kW.
Created on July 22, 2010 02:51 AM, this sonia energy converter concept design picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter concept design is also can be found with jihoon kim or boyeon kim and sonea energy converter as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia energy converter details, sonia design detail, sonia eco design product, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia assembly possibility, sonia sound energy converter. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Modular Seating and Portable Beach Bag by Biuro-Kreacja
- Autovelo Electric Bike by Speed Studio Design
- Wooden House Extension in Gent, Belgium by Wim Goes Architectuur
- Lighting Contemporary Design by Ango Studio
- Ligne Roset's Gradation and Cube Air Vases by Torafu Architects
- Sporty Blue Scosche iPod Video SK Girl Case
- Invisible Light Source Lighting Design - Plexiglass Lamp by Leeuw-vormgeving
- Floating House Architecture Design by Hyunjoon Yoo