Sonia Energy Converter Concept Design
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter concept design picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter concept design is also can be found with sonea energy converter or jihoon kim and boyeon kim as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia assembly possibility, sonia sound energy converter, sonia eco design product, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia design detail, sonia energy converter details. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Modular Faucet with Tubular Profile from Neve
- John Brauer Illusion Table
- Natural Feel Stone Bath Mat
- Uni-tool All-in-one Kitchen Appliance
- Pottinger and Cole Hanger Chair
- Zucchetti Rubinetteria Z94150 Light Music Shower
- Solution Units Human Energy Recycle System
- Easy Movers Furniture Choice - Cube Chair