Sonia Energy Converter Concept Design
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. Multiplying it with 500 airplanes per day will yield 120MW total of energy.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter concept design picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter concept design is also can be found with jihoon kim or boyeon kim and myung-suk kim as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco design product, sonia sound energy converter, sonia assembly possibility, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia energy converter details, sonia design detail. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- 2014 Asian Games Incheon Main Stadium Architecture by Populous and
- Big Jim Chair Furniture Design by Stefan Getzel
- Shocker Chopper Bike Design from Team Tentakulus
- Flexible Bookmarking Concept - Page Chaser by Hyeon Joo Lee
- Luxurious Swarovski Crystal Mosaic - Crystal Collection by Bisazza
- The Occipiter Router with Edgy Design by Michael Laut
- Palm Springs Residence by Sander Architects
- Cool Hearing Aid Design + Trendy Jewelry - Deafinite Style