Sonia Energy Converter Details
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. Multiplying it with 500 airplanes per day will yield 120MW total of energy.
Created on July 22, 2010 02:51 AM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with myung-suk kim or sonea energy converter and da-woon chung as well as jihoon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco design product, sonia design detail, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia assembly possibility, sonia sound energy converter. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Mint Seal Private and Business Legal Seal by Mintpass
- Via Lattea Glowing Sofa Collection Seating Furniture
- Inca Public Market in Majorca by Charmaine Lay and Carles
- Recycled Bus Shelter from School Buses
- Turn On Innovative Lamp Design by Marco Lana
- Limoges Porcelain Contemporary Style Design - Fluo Vases by La
- Nespresso Pixie Ultra Fast Espresso Maker Gadget
- La Baita Lodge Architecture by Gubbins Arquitectos, Polidura + Talhouk