Sonia Energy Converter Details
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. It’s made of Poly Carbonate elements, ABS, and other.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with jihoon kim or myung-suk kim and boyeon kim as well as sonea energy converter terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco design product, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia sound energy converter, sonia design detail, sonia assembly possibility. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Origo 3D Printer - Personal 3D Printing for Home Use
- Colorful BMW Art Car by Jeff Koons
- Eria Sunshade Design by La Mamba Studio
- Cosmic Tractor Futuristic Design by Vipin George
- Botanical Gardens Pavilion Architecture in Louisiana By Buildingstudio
- Hanging Brush by Bang Jun Mo & You In Sik
- Protos Residence in Veracruz, Mexico by ICV Arquitectura
- All-in-One High Tech Computer Chair for Computer Addicts