Sonia Energy Converter Details
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. As one airplane liftoff makes noise around 140dB, the amount of energy created with the SONEA would be about 240kW.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with da-woon chung or myung-suk kim and jihoon kim as well as sonea energy converter terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia sound energy converter, sonia design detail, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia eco design product, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia assembly possibility. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Samsung Freecycle Concept Design for Community Cycles
- iPod Slide Design by Tryi Yeh
- Transparent Toaster by Inventables Concept Studio
- Bright Handle Illuminating Door Handle
- Wipe-C Dishcloz Mini Kitchen Towel Washer by Hye-Jin Jang
- Oliver Jamie's Restaurant in London: Union Jacks by Blacksheep
- All-in-One Computer Amplifier Speaker from Orange Amps
- Melody Balloon by Yoonsang Kim