Sonia Energy Converter Details
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with sonea energy converter or boyeon kim and jihoon kim as well as myung-suk kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia assembly possibility, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia sound energy converter, sonia design detail, sonia eco design product, sonia energy converter concept design. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Innovative Logitech Computer Speakers Concept by Students of BYU
- Sofitel Lyon Bellecour Hotel Interior Design by Patrick Norguet
- Green Certified House - Backyard House by SHED Architecture
- Skateboard Bicycle Hybrid Concept - Pedalboard by Nicholas G. Sawyers
- Phat Knits Colorful Giant Thread by Bauke Knottnerus
- Pottinger and Cole Hanger Chair
- Springtime Chair by Frank Winnubst
- Støperigaten 25 Residential Apartment in Stavanger, Norway by Alliance Arkitekter