Sonia Energy Converter Details
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. In one year it could be compared to the same amount of energy generated by 8000tons of oil.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with myung-suk kim or sonea energy converter and boyeon kim as well as jihoon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia assembly possibility, sonia design detail, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia sound energy converter, sonia eco design product. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Wall Mounted Pet Bed
- Gastar MiGrill is A Tabletop Gas Grill with Built-in Speakers
- Casa Alvarez-Marshall Two Story House Design by Tidy Architects
- Kilobike Expander Bike by Kilo Design
- Boid, Interaction Toy by Klaas van der Molen
- New Amsterdam Pavilion Architecture by UNStudio
- Luxury Residence Design in Hamilton Islands, Australia - Ala Moana
- Clockwork Love by Tjep