Sonia Energy Converter Details
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. Multiplying it with 500 airplanes per day will yield 120MW total of energy.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with boyeon kim or da-woon chung and sonea energy converter as well as myung-suk kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco design product, sonia design detail, sonia assembly possibility, sonia sound energy converter, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia eco friendly source of energy. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Contemporary Cracked Tiles Design - Terraviva from Refin
- Fobe Contemporary Modern House Design by Guilhem Eustache
- Lanterne Marine Vase Design by Barber Osgerby
- Chaise Vari Modern Contemporary Seating by Esrawe
- Tom, Dick and Harry Porcelain Storage Jars by Thabto
- Shocker Chopper Bike Design from Team Tentakulus
- It Hûske Series of Small Hideaways by Jurjen van Hulzen
- Mountaineer's Best Friend - Lift Vest by Dogan Sekercioglu