Sonia Energy Converter Details
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. In one year it could be compared to the same amount of energy generated by 8000tons of oil.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with myung-suk kim or da-woon chung and jihoon kim as well as boyeon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia sound energy converter, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia design detail, sonia eco design product, sonia assembly possibility, sonia energy converter concept design. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Lamson-West Residence in Ohio by John Senhauser Architects
- Sonolo Resin Washbasin by Tendadorica
- Floors with A Touch of Personality by Olle Hemmendorff
- Vineyard Wine Storage Shelving Design by Pack & Rack
- Coffee-shaped Office Workstation Concept Design by Lucas Vieira
- CPLEGIA Cerebral Palsy Walking Unit Concept Design for Children
- Pit Out Tree Lights by e27
- Zen Maple Lacquer Cutlery Set by Keisei Takemata