Sonia Energy Converter Details
A group of designers Jihoon Kim, Boyeon Kim, Myung-Suk Kim, and Da-Woon Chung have designed Sonea, a device that converts sound to energy. In one year it could be compared to the same amount of energy generated by 8000tons of oil.
Created on July 22, 2010 02:51 AM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with myung-suk kim or sonea energy converter and da-woon chung as well as jihoon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia sound energy converter, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia eco design product, sonia design detail, sonia assembly possibility, sonia eco friendly source of energy. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Futuristic Eco Friendly Transporter Design - AO Bike by Omer
- Robot Harvester Helps Gather Rubbish by Olga Kalugina
- Mark Your Wine Glass with Vinotagz – Stem Markers by
- Solar Energy Light Eco-friendly Design by Stefano Merlo
- Ondus Collection Bathroom Fittings from Grohe
- Fishtank and Birdcage Combo - Duplex by Constance Guisset
- Intravenous Like Lighting - Lichtinfusion by Christian Maas
- Aqua Vita Fancy Washbasin Design by Sokolova Ekateryna