Sonia Energy Converter Details
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. Multiplying it with 500 airplanes per day will yield 120MW total of energy.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with boyeon kim or jihoon kim and sonea energy converter as well as myung-suk kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia assembly possibility, sonia design detail, sonia sound energy converter, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia eco design product. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Oneshot Camera with Face Recognition Feature by Tino Klaehne
- Track Swimming Speed with My Pace Goggle
- Innovative Lighting Concept - Light Form by Daniele Gualeni +
- The Uterus Architecture Community For Children
- Shelves For Life and Death Design by William Warren
- Modular Lodging Space - SleepBox by Arch Group
- Selfish & Devoted Water Planter Design by Deger Cengiz
- Frame Seat Contemporary Seating Design by Kenoy Yeh