Sonia Energy Converter Details
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. Multiplying it with 500 airplanes per day will yield 120MW total of energy.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with myung-suk kim or da-woon chung and sonea energy converter as well as jihoon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia energy converter concept design, sonia assembly possibility, sonia sound energy converter, sonia design detail, sonia eco design product, sonia eco friendly source of energy. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- The Kingold Demo Apartment in China by Alberto Apostoli
- Short Distance Personal Transporter - KUMOI Electric Motorcycle by Tian
- TiVo Premiere Sleek and Stylish Gadget
- Coral Reef Light Adjustable Lighting Platform by QisDesign
- Sustail Key Mouse Gadget by Ahmet Bektes
- Neff Portable Fridge by Stefan Ulrich
- Hi-Vis Vest Roadside Safety by Safe and Seen
- Maison Boutique in Vittall Mallaya Road, Bengaluru, India by Sybarite