Sonia Energy Converter Details
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. In one year it could be compared to the same amount of energy generated by 8000tons of oil.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with boyeon kim or jihoon kim and myung-suk kim as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia sound energy converter, sonia design detail, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia eco design product, sonia assembly possibility, sonia energy converter concept design. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Self-recharging Battery Pack Design by Song Teaho & Hyejin Lee
- Contemporary Seating Design - NOOK Stool from Vial
- Aqua Vita Fancy Washbasin Design by Sokolova Ekateryna
- Music Gadget for the Hearing Impaired - Ripple by Jackson
- Portable Collapsible Ladder by Itay Laniado
- Jirsa Loft Apartment Design in Iowa by Substance Architecture
- WISA Wooden Hotel Architecture by Pieta-Linda Auttila
- LEGO Wallets Design by ColorByNumbers