Sonia Energy Converter Details
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. In one year it could be compared to the same amount of energy generated by 8000tons of oil.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with sonea energy converter or myung-suk kim and jihoon kim as well as boyeon kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia design detail, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia eco design product, sonia assembly possibility, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia sound energy converter. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Limited Edition Wooden Bathtub Furniture - Viaggi Bathtub by Maax
- Mini-Nespresso Portable Coffee Machine by Hopfgartner Gerda
- Pentagon Room Partition Accoustic-Walls Inspired from Wood Carving
- How Does A Data Center Looks Like?
- Sexy Hotness Innovative Sleeping Bag Design
- Cardboard Record Personal Turntable by GGRP Sound
- Frost Table and Chair Set Design from Mars
- Hi-fi Stereo Sound Gadget - iPhone Horn Dockstation