Sonia Energy Converter Details
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. As one airplane liftoff makes noise around 140dB, the amount of energy created with the SONEA would be about 240kW.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with myung-suk kim or boyeon kim and jihoon kim as well as da-woon chung terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia eco design product, sonia assembly possibility, sonia sound energy converter, sonia design detail, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia energy converter concept design. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Solar Powered Bionic Concept Car by Vlad Icobet
- Oliver Jamie's Restaurant in London: Union Jacks by Blacksheep
- L.O.F.T. Workstation Design by Maciek Wojcicki
- Limoges Porcelain Contemporary Style Design - Fluo Vases by La
- Universal Phone Design for Blind People by Seunghan Song
- Ankida Yacht Future Concept Design by Lila-Lou
- Decorative Slate Tiles Floor Tiles Collection by International Slate Company
- Sofa Dress Design by Studio MAEZM