Sonia Energy Converter Details
A single Sonea unit is 450mm by 450mm by 80mm, weighing in at a whole 7kg. As one airplane liftoff makes noise around 140dB, the amount of energy created with the SONEA would be about 240kW.
Created on July 21, 2010 22:51 PM, this sonia energy converter details picture is currently viewed at its largest dimension which is 468 pixels x 331 pixels. Archived in the Eco-design category, the sonia energy converter details is also can be found with da-woon chung or sonea energy converter and jihoon kim as well as myung-suk kim terms.
Don't miss another available images like sonia assembly possibility, sonia eco design product, sonia energy converter concept design, sonia design detail, sonia eco friendly source of energy, sonia sound energy converter. Remember, these images belongs to the SONEA Device Converts Sound to Energy project, which you can always read the full description here
Browse TopicsArchitecture Art Bathroom Bedroom Chair Clock Dining Room Eco-design Fashion Fireplace Fittings Fixtures Floor Gadget Garden Glass Industrial Interiors Kitchen Lighting Living Room Office Rugs Shelves Sofa Table Tiles Vase Walls
- Beer Bottle & Can Holder Mat - Fridge Monkey by
- Scanning For Bio-Threats H1N1 Virus in Containers
- Wooden Blocks Build Kids Furniture by Michelle Kauffman
- Easy On - Attachable External Hard Drive by Diacre Nicolas
- Eizo Pin-up Calendar 2010 Promotion Media
- Hair Chair Contemporary Design by Baron & Baron
- Concrete Things by Komplot for Nola
- IPAC / Sander Architects